My Open Letter To All Our Patrons
An open letter is a letter that is intended to be read by a wide audience, or a letter intended for an individual, but that is nonetheless widely distributed intentionally. This is my open letter to all patrons of healthcare nt sickcare, email pushed on 4th July 2020 to 2300 of them in their personal ids.
I am Vivek, founder of healthcare nt sickcare, A medical laboratory startup from Pune. I hope you are enjoying your experience with us and everything is going as smoothly as possible! Let me know otherwise.
I will be getting in touch every so often to let you know about stuff I consider important for you to get the most of our healthcare initiative (and even outside of it!).
Today, I wanted to quickly explain which are the best approaches for making yourself and your family stronger, healthier during, and after the corona-virus pandemic. This is something that is usually missed by people coming from a dedicated ‘if needed’ mindset. Following are a few tips to make your experience with self-care and assistance from healthcare nt sickcare to make you a whole lot better;
- Plan your health care – Beyond medical insurance and yearly medical checkup offered by your employers, chart your family’s medical needs. List out each family member’s medical history, family health history, current medications, average doctor visits, and regular medical tests. This gives you a clear idea of where and when to invest in the entire healthcare system of your family.
- Practice and implement self-care – Start implementing regular physical exercises and yoga sessions for you and each of your family members according to their daily schedule. Daily 30min physical exercise and 30min of yoga will make lots of positive changes in your family health system.
- Diet plan – We are what we eat, speak to your each family member about what they wish to eat and why, do a study of their nutritional deficiencies if any and required nutrients, study the diet plans which family follows, and nutritional benefits from it. All these processes can give a proper result to implement a perfect diet plan for your family that will have full of nutrients to boost family health.
- Mental health – Mental health of your family is equally or sometimes much more important than physical health. Do spare times to communicate with each one, discuss if any issues in or between, do inspire to share thoughts, plans, ambitions, and dreams. Moreover, give space for healthy mental processes inside your family system.
- Restrict content – sometimes the most important aspect of our today’s lifestyle. I am sorry if this tip bothers you but I would suggest restricting your screen time over television and mobile devices. Also, filter and restrict the content which each one of your family addicted to. Our thoughts and life processes majorly influenced by what we read and watch or what the system makes us watch and read. Do proper research before any visual content shared with your family. Bring positive thought processes within your family so that mental and physical well-being can be easily archived.
If you follow these simple being healthy methods, you will be able to grow happily and safely on or after the current pandemic.
We at healthcare nt sickcare is there with lots of healthy content and advice. Also to offer the best and affordable medical laboratory testing services at your doorstep.
Ping me if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Speak or WhatsApp +919766060629
Vivek Narayanankutty Nair
Founder and Partner
healthcare nt sickcare
Read my recent article on, Society is Prison